Is India No 1?

What happens when an Malaysian woman who is in Mumbai to make a documentary, meets two Chinese industrialists, and has an conversation weather India is better or China?
Read Here

5 Responses to "Is India No 1?"

KG said... Saturday, January 28, 2006 7:54:00 pm

Hey Dev,
Sorry for not informing you abt the blog. It was mostly due to the fact that i wasnt updating it often.

KG said... Saturday, January 28, 2006 10:25:00 pm

Hey Dev,
Watch it mate, It might be illegal to display IP information to the user....

Dev said... Sunday, January 29, 2006 10:00:00 am

Do tell me why it would be illegal to display your ip to you?
I see your IP address whenevr you check my blog, si its only fair that I show you your id whenever you check out the blog.

Sagar Kolte said... Sunday, January 29, 2006 1:28:00 pm

hey, i was wondering if you get paid for the ad's on your blog.

Dev said... Sunday, January 29, 2006 7:49:00 pm

I would, if people clicked on it. Just a few people have done so, and My addsense account shows an earning of just a few dollars.
I didn't put the ads, to earn Money. I did so coz I am a Google sycophant, and I wish Google to earn more from India and bring their full range of services to India at the earliest.

Post a Comment