Chatting with Matt Cutts

I'm so sad that I am not a SEO professional (Though I could help you out if u needed some help). I could have used the above screen shot to claim that I regularly chat with Matt Cutts, and collaborate with him on several Projects. Just Imagine the amount of Money I could have made...

5 Responses to "Chatting with Matt Cutts"

Chitrak said... Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:58:00 pm

who is cutts, ie, why should i care?

PS All your lemurs belong to us. Oh, and you are on his blog.

Dev said... Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:47:00 pm

Well! I am disappointed.
It's not 'All your lemurs belong to us' But "All your lemurs are belong to us"

As for Matt Cutts, He is the public interface for google, and people often claim to know him, coz they believe that, that would lead them to have a better shot at getting SEO projects. SEO is a very lucrative business btw..

Anonymous said... Monday, October 01, 2007 4:49:00 pm
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nitwick said... Friday, October 05, 2007 9:31:00 pm

Hi Dev, I know who Matt Cutts is, but I don't get the meaning of what you are trying to convey.I understand that there is some humour involved but unfortunately I am not able to sense it ! Please elaborate !

Dev said... Saturday, October 06, 2007 9:03:00 am

@sivapriya
You know that some people have a picture of themselves with their favorite celebrity. They carry that picture everywhere and show it all around.

This is that kind of Picture.
Matt Cutts, is an Internet celebrity, and if I was a Black hat SEO, I could have misused this screenshot.

Post a Comment