Bombay Burns

Today is celebrated as Thanksgiving in the US. I had scheduled a post that would mention the various things I am thankful for. But after the long night we all have had, I’ve had to rescind it.

I just don’t know what to say. I’m very angry and numb at the same time. It’s the most daring attack on everything I hold dear. My city is burning, people are dying. It’s as if nothing makes sense anymore.

The railway Bomb blasts in 2006, were an attack on Mumbai’s Jugular vein. This one is an attack on Mumbai’s pride.

Let us pray, not only for the Injured, and dead, not only for their families, but for Peace as well.

1 Response to "Bombay Burns"

Sagar Kolte said... Monday, December 01, 2008 3:09:00 pm

Hi,
I wasn't able to keep track of your updates for sometime. I have come back now and read all your new posts. I must say that you 'November Madness' was a successful Idea.

Post a Comment