My Virtual Life

I had gone back to SIG on Friday, for a presentation, and I talked to some of the Juniors. We talked about a lot of things, and I suggested to someone, that we could carry that conversation online, on Gtalk. This is when, somebody commented, “Sir, is always online. You can talk to him anytime!”

Now I agree that I live most of my life online, in the browser (the rest I spend in Visual Studio), but I’m surely not online all the time. Or so I thought.

Today while checking my Google reader, I was just going thru the trends, for a lark. A screenshot is below, for anybody who is interested.




But I truly realized the extent of my Online affliction, when I checked the time, I read posts.
Apparently, the only time I’m not online, is between 6 AM and 10 AM. Go figure!


0 Responses to "My Virtual Life"

Post a Comment