A filler

As exams are upon us, I am more and more inclined to waste my time doing things which have no relevence to studies.

  • Given that I like reading and writing tech related posts, along with the fact that it is almost confirmed that I am going to become a techie, I thought it to be prudent that I set up a tech blog. I have, but theres nothing on it write now. After I post something, I will put the google reader here, so that you can see what I have posted where.
  • I can sense the summer aproaching. Today I had the first mango of the season. It was so sweet and wonderful, I just felt as if I was in heaven.
  • For the simpsons fans here are two videos.
  • Firstly you can see the opening credits with real people. Its brit thou, so the Marge's driving wheel is on the wrong side. Here it is:

  • Secondly see the voices of Simpsons do various impressions. Its a laugh riot.

1 Response to "A filler"

Sagar Kolte said... Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:33:00 am

I saw the techie thing coming! goodluck and cheers!
:D

Post a Comment