Wow! did you read this?

I have just read a column on rediff.com Mukesh Ambani's great gamble . I would suggest that you read this.
My jaw just dropped when I read about Mukesh's plan. Let me quote

coming up across India's commercial capital, on as-yet fallow land in what is just another squalid suburban slum, is India's first 21st century megapolis. With its own dedicated airport, a rapid transit sea-link connecting it with Mumbai, and living conditions on par with the swankiest, most sophisticated cities of the world.

4 Responses to "Wow! did you read this?"

Sagar Kolte said... Sunday, April 16, 2006 6:58:00 am

lucrative, Considering that we will be moving to that placee in some time.

Dev said... Sunday, April 16, 2006 12:54:00 pm

sadly they make no mention of any Maths institute;

Sagar Kolte said... Sunday, April 16, 2006 1:23:00 pm

No regrets, I will be staying at TIFR any way! :D

Sagar Kolte said... Friday, April 21, 2006 7:27:00 pm

hey my nerd score is 98!
im the nerd god!

Post a Comment