Pune

I have been enjoying a much needed vacation here in Pune, and Here are some bullets:

  • Pune is well known for it's arrogant shopkeepers. After hectic shopping at West side we proceded home for lunch and we got a call from them explaining that there was some billing problem, so they asked us to come back. We thought that they had forgotten to bill something, and so were asking us to pay more. We asked them to come home. When they came home, they tallied the bill and told us that they had wrongly billed us for an extra Rs 499, which they will return! Punyat Ase hi hote!
  • I am busy noting all the good eateries in Pune and today, I found the Pune University canteen to provide a heavenly Vada Sambhar.
  • I also took all my younger cousins to watch Krrish and I might write abt it later.
  • Now I am highly knowledgeable about Bey-Blades, which I am told is the latest rage amongst kids today.

6 Responses to "Pune"

Oscar said... Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:06:00 am

i am as well interested in pune, recently met some good women from there.

KG said... Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:28:00 pm

Hey Dev, Im currently in mumbai.Ah Pune is a lovely place.I suggest trying Chole Bature at Mona's on M.G.Road in pune, its simply awesome. And have u been eating Budhani Wafers and the well known Kayani buiscuits also found on M.G.Road. When r u coming back ?

Dev said... Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:47:00 pm

Hey! i'm back. I don't have ur no, does priyanka have it?

astroid said... Friday, June 30, 2006 4:11:00 pm

no i dont have it.. that karthik has disappeared again.
Since everyone is talking of poone foodstuff there is a hotel called sagar opposite the railway station which is really good for chinese. And M.G.road there is a softy place next to that we get really tasty chutney sandwiches.
Also write about bey blades cause i find they are tooo expensive for a top-type toy.

Lynette Sequeira said... Friday, June 30, 2006 7:15:00 pm

I teach boys who are absolutely obcessed with those beyblades......And yes, they can be outrageously expensive......But I've learnt from my students that you get a wide range of them, with differences in quality, attractiveness and prices.......Gone are the days when little kids used to be content with tops and marbles.

Dev said... Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:52:00 pm

ok. i'll write abt Beyblades next. Let me first do some research [read:: Let me play with my cousins]

Post a Comment