Some Things That Amaze Me

It is said that when one spends time along with oneself, it will lead to self realization, about self, about the surroundings and and finally the universe.

Here are some things about me that amaze me:

  • That I miss the madness called Mumbai
  • That I judge people by their way of speaking English
  • That I value sophistication so much
  • How conservative & tradational my ideas are about feminine beauty
  • How much I miss the sea
  • That I can be so snobish
  • That my background in Physics & thinking can be so useful

8 Responses to "Some Things That Amaze Me"

Raindrop said... Friday, August 04, 2006 8:50:00 pm

Funny. I don't miss Bombay and the sea because I'm from Bangalore, but everything else is bang on. And funnier still, I googled my blog title and found your blog.

Dev said... Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:10:00 pm

Well it will be even more funny if U Know who I am, coz I don't behave in this way usually.

Sagar Kolte said... Saturday, August 05, 2006 1:31:00 pm

DC~ what do you mean by 'dont behave this way usually?'

Dev said... Saturday, August 05, 2006 1:39:00 pm

what I was refering to was the sophistication part.

Anonymous said... Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:29:00 pm

Woww.. thats lovely :) Well written, and very rare to see such honesty :)

Dev said... Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:55:00 pm

do I sense sarcasm?

Chitrak said... Saturday, August 05, 2006 9:50:00 pm

I just have to echo Sagar, cause none of this is unexpected.:)Don't listen to him RD!

Dev said... Sunday, August 06, 2006 2:50:00 pm

There are 3 ways of describing a person:
1]what that person is in reality
2]what the person thinks about himself or herself
3]what other people think about him or her.

so another point I should add is, that there is a large rift between 2] & 3]

Post a Comment