Dumbledore is Gay!!!


J.K. Rowling is an evil, evil woman. First she write a terrible book called Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows. She makes such good characters like Harry Potter mouth Bollywood dialogs like, "There is nothing between us. She is like my sister!" Then she goes on to describe their sad life after 20 Yrs..like we needed an epiloge.

Now she comes along and takes away the one good character that I loved. Dumbledore was a leader, the last man standing against 'he who shall not be named'. He was an Ideal and Idol for many. Now that he is out of the closet, his fan following will decrease.

No longer can I openly say that I truly loved him, and would lay my life down on his orders. I used to say that he touched me in ways, no one else ever did. That is going to be greeted with giggles now. 'Dumbledore's Army' will soon been an euphemism with a totally different meaning.

Thanks for Nothing J.K. Rowling... I'll go back to reading about the platonic love between Samwise Gamgee and Frodo Baggins in LOTR .

6 Responses to "Dumbledore is Gay!!!"

Chitrak said... Monday, October 22, 2007 6:57:00 pm

Excuse me?

Dev said... Monday, October 22, 2007 8:05:00 pm

stay with the times dude..
I know it's as much a shock to you, as it was to me, But one has to accept Gay ppl as ppl
:-)

clemde@gmail.com said... Friday, October 26, 2007 9:36:00 am

Hi Diff Challenged !
Bandra Bugger here thks for the comment on my blog.
Also a Xavierite for the short span of 3 weeks many moons ago. After that used to visit for the great canteen that you'll had. It made ours at JJ look like a construction site tea shop. [ The tea was cheap ].
Yes and maybe Dumbledore just has'nt met the right babe yet. Quidd Ich bin ein out of the closet ?
Bandra Bugger

juice said... Friday, November 30, 2007 9:36:00 pm

hey...fellow xavierite at your blog. really nice. infact i wondered if i could create a link to your blog from mine.
Also i completely agree wt the fact that j.k.rowling has ruined it for some of us, but it just seemed like an extremely feeble attempt to try and get some attn! For me personally though, nothing has changed. In my eyes Dumbledore will be as straight as he always was. And besides, now that shes done wt the series, whatever she may claim about her characters is not taken into actual consideration.
(ps- she hasnt said a word about it on her website.)

Dev said... Friday, November 30, 2007 10:13:00 pm

@ Juice
Sure you can link here...I'll be honored to have u link here..
Well I don't think it really makes much of a difference. I may be a Harry potter fan, but I am not a fanatic. I had written this post in a sarcastic vein, to laugh at all my friends, who eat, sleep and drink Harry Potter

Anonymous said... Thursday, December 06, 2007 7:28:00 pm

hahahhaha

Post a Comment