You know that you are boring

You should know that you are boring when I feel that talking to A.L.I.C.E. will be more fun.
[I actually was thinking about that when someone was boring me over Gtalk]

3 Responses to "You know that you are boring"

juice said... Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:23:00 pm

Haha...
postings by a complete 'anti-robot' person. i honestly dont see the point of them. and if anyone tries to argue and comes up with the all too over used explanation of how they can help the old and disabled.. well may be we should reach out ourselves instead of giving up a chance to be more selfless and giving onto some stupid scientific invention. and if that seems to difficult, man's best friend is ever ready to help :)
(sorry, i tend to ramble. and very very sorry if your all pro robots!)

Dev said... Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:26:00 pm

ya..I am like you too.. I prefer most people to robots, but it might happen that there are boring and annoying people, who put robots in a comapritative good light

Chitrak said... Sunday, December 16, 2007 6:29:00 pm

I'm pro robot only out of sheer curiosity and i think thats a good enough reason to try and develope AI, just to make life more interesting. The other reasons if there are any(i am totally unaware of them at least) seem superfluous right now, esp since the technology, while advanced relatively, still sucks.

Post a Comment