A thousand Words

They often say that a picture is worth a thousand words, and given that I am terribly miserly with the number of words I use, maybe I should use some Images for a change.

This blog is my blog, where I write about whatever is bugging me at the moment. The thing that is topical for me, is my mental degeneration, from being a physicist to my current trolling, on reddit and digg and iCanHasCheezburger. Let me try to trace my de-volution.

I have often said that Physics is very easy, but hardly anyone agrees with me. Maybe this guy does:


Then, I switched over to the dark side, to do a professional course, from Symbiosis, due to which I got a job, where I code for most of the time. Which is why, I can totally see myself saying this:



My Sense of humour, too has degenrated to a new low, to where I find the following hillarious:

4 Responses to "A thousand Words"

Chitrak said... Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:53:00 pm

The best part about the last one is that there's a half-Schroedinger.

Dev said... Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:34:00 pm

half?

Chitrak said... Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:51:00 pm

see how its drawn, dude. (ok,ok, 1/4th if you're being all particular)

Sudhanshu Sinhal said... Saturday, January 17, 2009 11:49:00 pm

L.O.L.

u had me at and "can u code".

"observer is dead"...:lmao!

Post a Comment