Crossword has a sense of Humour

Crossword Bookstore is my favorite bookstore chain. But I've always known that it sometimes puts books in weird categories.

I remember that in the Inorbit store, before it was renovated, the Science books were placed under the shelf named Occult. I've always chuckled at that.

Today I checked out the Oberoi Mall Branch. It places the Astrology\Palmistry and other pseudo-science books under the shelf titled Non-Fiction

3 Responses to "Crossword has a sense of Humour"

Sagar Kolte said... Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:57:00 am

That indeed is a very fine sense of humor.

Roy said... Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:01:00 am

I hate crossword, they only keep the so called "popular" books which leave you no scope to discover them...

Dev said... Thursday, March 05, 2009 12:34:00 pm

@Sagar, You can find Humour in the strangest of things, as we discussed yesterday ;-)

@Roy, while that might be the experience you have had,more often than not, I've always found something Interesting to read at Crosswords, like their categorisation for example

Post a Comment